Compact & modular construction
Our IBC cleaning units are designed as compact and modular stand-alone units. That is why we can easily customize our units to meet our clients’ needs, as well as upgrade and scale up each unit without any real limitations and whenever our clients want.
Fast & thorough cleaning
Our IBC cleaning units help our clients to clean their IBCs in a more efficient way and increase their overall productivity as an organisation. In comparison with a manual cleaning process, our installations require less energy and water, yet deliver a faster and more thorough cleaning result. This way, our clients save a considerable amount of time, money and energy compared to a manual or outsourced cleaning.
To give our clients an accurate prediction of how cost-effective a custom IBC cleaning unit can be, we help our clients with preliminary case studies to show the ratios between costs, savings and potential returns.
Safe, durable & user-friendly control system
Last but not least, we implement a safe, durable and user-friendly control system, as we do for all of our custom installations and units, to make sure that our clients can easily manage and optimize their installations themselves.
Our IBC cleaning units:
- Comply with all necessary safety standards and come with an ATEX certificate.
- Produce 80% waste water
- Protect users from chemical exposure
- Have an automated control system that requires less staff.
- Automate the cleaning process and log all important data (temperature, time, dosages, alarms, etc..)
- Facilitate mobile management, monitoring and configuration.